Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sonam wants an image change

8.jpg

We’ve seen and heard about sexy actresses wanting an image change, but here is the one who wants to get rid of her behenji image. yes, its Sonam kapoor.

Ask her how she feels not to be offered “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi” and she has to say, “I know it required someone very Punjabi and young. I’ve just played a full on Punjabi girl in Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s Dilli 6. Even in Saawariya, I was in full elaborate Indian clothes. Now I need a change of pace and grace.”

Ask her if she would like to get into hot n sexy avatar she says “Yeah, maybe. I’m not signing anything in a hurry. I’ve all the time in the world and the best advisor any actress in Bollywood could have. My dad [Anil Kapoor].”

Looks like we can expect a treat in her forthcomin film with Hrithik’kites’

No comments:

Post a Comment