Wednesday, May 27, 2009

SONAM WAS NEVER SHAH RUKH’S JODI

sonam.jpg

Now that the news of the new face Anushka Sharma being casted in “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi” is out, rumors of Sonam Kapoor being casted in the film are finally put to rest.

When Sonam kapoor herself was contacted for comments she said “Since the film was announced, speculation started about me being in the project. But I was never offered the film! I don’t know where this whole thing started, honestly. I did visit Adi a couple of times like any other actor, but not for any particular role. Maybe people saw me entering Yash Raj. Nowadays, even if an actress passes by Yash Raj she’s rumored to have signed a film with them.” she also says that she’s happy and relaxed now that Adi Chopra has signed Anushka Sharma for the movie.

Looks like with the number of flops increasing from the Yash Raj banner, this newbie is in no hurry to sign the films.

No comments:

Post a Comment