Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ranbir Kapoor: Sonam will be always special to me

still2.jpg

The latest heartthrob of Bollywood, Ranbir Kapoor has finally revealed his feeling for his first co-star, Sonam Kapoor and has branded her as a special friend and insists that he would always cherish the moments they spent together.

He says, “Sonam will be always special to me. I can�t tell you the degree of love I have for her. I have shared my initial days of acting with her. We have shared our fears, our sad and happy moments. There will never be any friction between us. There was a time when we were a part of each other�s daily lives. But then you move on, do different films.”

Ranbir Kapoor is gearing up for his upcoming flick Bachna Ae Haseeno and is leaving no stone unturned to promote it, as he doesn’t want a second dud in the first year of his career.

So what does Deepika has to say about this special friendship?

No comments:

Post a Comment